Introducing Kobelco Generation 10 Excavators
Melbourne Tractors Group is building on its highly successful range of heavy excavators with the introduction of the new Kobelco Generation 10 range of machines, namely the SK200-10 and SK210LC-10.
These models are the first of six Generation 10 heavy excavators to be launched by Japanese excavator manufacturer, Kobelco, over the course of 2016.
With an extensive history of world class durable excavators as well as exceptional fuel economy – the new Kobelco Generation 10 excavators are no different. The SK200-10 and SK210LC-10 are even more fuel efficient than preceding models, consuming up to 16% less fuel in H-mode compared to the previous series 8 equivalent. Additionally, the increased fuel efficiency does not come at the expense of power, with both models still delivering up to 157kN of digging force and 112Kn of arm crowding force.
As well as improved fuel efficiency, the SK200-10 and SK210LC-10 boast a new generation layout of the upper deck of the excavator. The new layout allows easy access to the engine compartment and the fuel tank has also been relocated to improve the view to the right side of the machine.
Kobelco are renowned for their cabin comfort and the Kobelco Generation 10 excavators are no exception. The control leavers on the Generation 10 are 38% lighter than previous models and also included in the cab is an air suspension seat, Bluetooth® radio, additional air conditioning vents, USB port, 12v power socket and an improved rear storage area.
Every aspect of these machines have been built with the goal in mind; how to make them stronger, more durable and more fuel efficient. And once again, Kobelco have exceeded the requirements and high standards of our customers and delivered incomparable excavators.
The facts about the SK200-10 and SK210LC-10 models:
- Lower fuel consumption by 16% in H-mode, 14% in S-mode and 19% in Eco-mode than previous models
- Controls are 38% lighter in the cab than previous models, making it easier for those long hour days
- Features improved filtration system, classed as best in the industry
- Include Geoscan, Kobelco’s excavator remote monitoring system
- Boasts factory fitted quick hitch piping and tilt circuit piping as well as rear-view camera
- Comes with 2 year/3000 hour full factory warranty and 4 year/6000 hour EPT warranty
- And more! Download the full brochure here
The Kobelco SK200-10 and SK210LC-10 are now available throughout all Melbourne Tractors locations including Ballarat Tractors and Brisvegas Machinery. The tenth generation of the SK250, SK260-LC, SK330 and SK350-LC models will be released throughout 2016.